Meet the team
A highly ambitious and driven individual that excels in business development and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic in developing new skills and business opportunities which enhances personal and company branding. Striving to become a reputable businessman within the local business community.
- Highly successful client conversion rate, securing many lucrative clients.
- Director of multiple successful co’s.
- Multiple award winning trainee.
- Top performer for new client engagement.
- Created an award-winning Apprenticeship Program.
- Successfully consolidated teams and introduced team development processes for staff progression and improved performance.
- Co-founder and director of Wyre Talent Limited – a new growth and development networking event, encouraging business owners to share their experiences and introduce leads to other ‘local’ business owners. We have a vision to work in conjunction with the regeneration projects in our area to impact positive change which will aid economic sustainability and result in further prosperity for future generations.
- Co-founder of Wyre Training & Development Ltd – a company assisting the unemployed to secure employment through training and employability guidance.
- An avid fundraiser for charities close to my heart – raising more than £6,000 in recent years, successfully completing three marathons, the three peaks challenge, Tough Guy Events amongst many other events.
- I enjoy keeping healthy and physically fit by partaking in various sports including boxing, running and cycling.
- Football has always been a passion of mine, I played for many years. In the summer of 2011 my local Saturday League Football Club was disbanding, so I decided to ensure this did not happen by offering to manage and play for them. This involved me rebuilding the team, ensuring the club was financially viable and organising sponsorship. Winning a Cup and finishing fifth in our league.